We got our Medicaid card so I was finally able to schedule a doctors appointment. We go on Feb. 22nd at 10:30 am. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I know that when I hear a heartbeat and see the picture it's really going to hit me, its really going to be real. We are definitely finding out what it is. I'm not playing that game, I wanna know so I can plan and buy the right stuff and all that. I don't want any of this yellow and green junk or waiting until its born to buy things we need. I wanna know, I wanna get it done and I wanna be prepared. Especially since we haven't been in the least bit prepared since we found out. Blah!
So, its Valentine's Day. Yay. Jon said, "Sorry, I haven't gotten you anything yet" (I think he said yet) I told him that I've come to not expect anything from him. That might have been kind of harsh but its the truth. Then he tried saying "You didn't get me anything though", and I told him that I got him a Christmas present when he didn't get me one so why should I get him something for Valentine's Day? I also said "I'm giving you a baby so all holidays are covered until its born" Haha I don't think he liked that idea. His birthday is Wednesday, we'll see how he does with the rest of today to see if he deserves a birthday present. :)
Well, I'm hungry again...
No comments:
Post a Comment