Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More

I thought I'd just talk a little about good things. It might be a short post! lol

Let's see. Boston had his 15 mo check up at the beginning of December...or was it the middle? Crap, I dunno. He had it...there. He's 90th percentile in weight and 75th in height. Just a big boy. Solid. Pretty healthy. Had the beginning of an ear infection so doc put him on meds which meant he couldn't get his shots. So we went in last week to get those done. He did well...cried a bit but not too bad.

Wish I could put pictures up....but like I said, comps broken.

Boston talks a lot. I could be just a crazy proud mama but even the doc said that the number of words he knows is pretty good for his age. He say 'Uh Peez' (up please), 'Ik Tuck' (big truck), 'Couuut' (Scout), 'Pa' (grandpa), 'Mama' (mom and grandma), 'Teeve' (Steve), 'Yaya' (Rocky), 'HaYa' (Holly), 'Pia' (Presley), etc. He can make a lot of animal noises, which is normal. His owl impression is too cute! He looks through a PreK workbook type thing and can point to whatever you tell him to find. You can just see his eyes checking everything out to find what you told him to find. He knows what a circle is and points that out on a page of different shapes. For as smart as I think he is there are a couple things he doesn't do. Use a utensil, drink from a straw....those kinds of things.

I do think that potty training will be fairly easy with him. That is a ways off though.

He needs to stop growing. I want him to stay little :(

As far as things with me...they're the same. Boring, uneventful (except for Boston). I work, then come home and play with B until he goes to bed, then I go to bed. I go out every now and then but its nothing special. I've talked to guys but none of them are good enough now. All I think is...I don't want this guy around my kid AT ALL. So, here I am, single for the longest period of time ever. Single over the holidays...first time ever. And I LIKE IT!

Although, according to Facebook, I'm married to Clint Sellers. Long story really. I met him when I went to NIACC. Always thought he was GORGEOUS! And he still is. He lives in Chicago now, after NIACC he went to EIU to play football. Which, unfortunately, is where he got seriously injured. At first he said he lots all function and feeling in his entire right side. I guess while he was still laying on the field waiting for the trainers he got everything back but his right arm. He's had surgeries and things to see if anything would work. He's got everything back but elbow down on his right arm. Not bad, considering where he started after the hit. Anyways, we've always kind of kept in touch through Facebook and texts and things. He's from Chariton, IA and he came home a few years ago from Chi-Town, I drove to Chariton to spend the day with him. Had a great time. Really think the whole injury has been very humbling. His dad actually asked me while I was there why we had never dated. I simply said "Because I don't trust him in the least" to which his dad responded "Smart girl..". Just recently he texted asking that if I am still single in May if I would marry him. Not sure why but whatever. He says he's realized he needs to fix a few things about himself and he's got something big coming up in May and he wants me to be a part of it. He says he's serious but eh, we'll see. It wont happen unless he moves back to Iowa....cuz I'm not going anywhere. He's a hotty though...mmmm....

When I get my computer back I'll post a pic for you. Or....you can just go on my Facebook page and check him out.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment