I seem to find myself always "catching up" in my blogs. This time was a little more justified than any other. My computer broke. *Sad Face* I've had this computer since...'07 or '08, so in computer years...its old. Course it's an Apple...it ages well. (I have no idea if real apples age well or not...I don't eat them) Anywho, I took it to the Apple store and it was some issue with my display blah blah blah...aka major fix, major money. If I had them do it it was $500...if I sent it in it was $320. There's a DUH right there for ya. Plusthey do an overhaul; clean it, fix ANY problems, all that jazz. I didn't decide right away because that's a good chunk of change for me to just throw down. I drove to Best Buy to check out my options ya pretty much can't get a new computer for less than $500. At least, not a computer that's anywhere near as good as a Mac. So, instead of paying for a new OK computer I decided to fix a good one. However, they mentioned something about backing up the hard drive, just in case. That kinda freaked me out because Boston's LIFE is on this thing and I would freak if I lost anything! So, there was another $115 I had to shell out. All said and done yes, I spent a wad on this thing but I think it was worth it. And now I'm happy I have it back. Go Mac!

No comments:
Post a Comment