Sunday, March 18, 2012

Problem



I've got it! I've finally figured it out!

My Problem:
I ACTUALLY think men like these exist! Whether chivalry, stature, or nobility...

Someone had to act the way these men act at some point right? I mean the REAL "Atticus Finch" isn't just a total figment of our imaginations, is he? So, where is he? Why are chivalry, nobility, honesty, and any other gentlemanly tendencies dead?!

Is it me? Do I just attract complete low-life assholes? And FALL FOR IT?! Wtf?! Do I just not give gentlemen a chance? And why don't I? I know why. Because I think it's fake. It so rarely ever happens anymore that when it does it seems fake. It either seems fake or like a total mistake. "Oh, he just happened for be holding the door as I walked through. He wasn't holding it FOR me" That's horrible. Society sucks. Or maybe...its me.

Could be. I've been duped too many times to fall for anyones bullshit now. Jaded? Yea, so? You get mind fucked by a total piece of shit and try and come out the other end NOT jaded! (pardon the language).

I truly feel sorry for the next guy that tries to date me. I'm probably going to make his life a living hell.

Sucks to be him...
Baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment