Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stuff

Surprisingly, it's only been a week and a half since my last post. Usually its a month or two.

There were things I wanted to do before I moved out of my parents house. Not like, me things, like...take a trip to Vegas, but things like


  • get a good job that I will be able to support myself and Boston with
  • get child support, custody, and visitations figured out
  • find the right place 
Simple things...you'd think. I've done one.

Got the job. And really, it doesn't support me and Boston very well, but the hours are consistent and that is what Boston needs at his age. (Trust me...you can see the difference when you work in child care)

Child support, custody and visitations. Well, I thought we had it figured out and then everything had to go haywire again. Custody wont change, I still have primary physical...which is the biggest thing to me to be honest. I guess visitations wont change much either since Jon has an open invitation to come see his son...he just doesn't. Child support seems to be the big issue. Not making decisions in his sons life, not seeing him on a regular basis. No, the issue is how much money 'me and his ex wife are TAKING from him' even though it is for his children. Whatever though.

I'm getting better and better at not getting too upset about it. Trust me, there are times I want to kick him in the face. Why? Because I think kicking him would hurt more than punching him. JMO. :)

BTW, he hasn't seen his son since May 6th and has made 0 attempt to do so. Even when B was sick, nothing. Father of the year...

Starting to get myself riled up....



So, my 'husband' came to town on the 13th (Mother's Day). I was excited! If you know the story, lucky you...if not, I'm not going into it right now (read previous blogs). He's still got that gorgeous face that makes ya melt. He kept telling me he's going to marry me, but he makes it sound like he's waiting to get his settlement (a cool couple million) before he does . I thought this was a little backwards. Aren't I supposed to be the one saying "when you get your $ I'll marry you"? Shallow yes, but I didn't know he was going to get a boat load of money when I agreed to 'marry' him. So there. I have troubles believing him, he was a big time player back at NIACC and while his injury has humbled him I just don't know if I trust him. Oh well. Part of me thinks its all a bunch of crap anyways. (I'm jaded you know) It was good seeing him though. There's just something about him that draws you in.

This past Saturday Jessica and I took Presely and Boston to Sesame Street Live! It was soooo cute! I loved it! Boston loved it too. I didn't give in to the propaganda and buy him a $10 Elmo balloon....you just can't justify something like that. I didn't get him anything in fact. But guess what...he wont know...

Before that was the CF walk. Which was great. LOOOOTS of people there. I waited to Jessica to get there so we kinda missed the actual 'walk' part. She thought it was at 11...but it was at 10. Nerd! Boston was tired from dancing and fell asleep on the way home...at least he got a little nap in before SSL tho.

This weekend me, Jessica, Holly, Nick, Presley, and Boston are all going to Adventureland!!! I'm excited. Although I know it's going to be INSANELY busy since its Memorial Day weekend. But...Jessica said she's alright with it. So...whatever! Then we're going to grill out at Nicks afterwards (depending on the children).

I'm going to look at an apartment tomorrow. I already have an idea of what they look like because one of my old friends used to live there but I wanna see how they present the place and what not. Some people just suck at it. Plus, the lady on the phone told me the two bedrooms start at $639...on their website it says $609, so I'll have to talk to her about that! That's an extra $30!

Alright, I better get to bed, already late!

No comments:

Post a Comment