He's been having a lot of accidents lately and it's frustrating because he is fully potty trained. As in, he's not in the middle of it anymore, he's graduated to 'big boy status'. Totally trained.
So, being the parent that I am (psychologically minded) I always look at what other factors could be at play here. Changes in schedule, recent issues at school, recent issues at home, etc. There really hasn't been anything. Then I look to myself...
My patience. My attitude. My time. I don't think I'VE been that good lately. Caught up in my "busy" life, distracted, ran thin, irritable. Maybe if i fix those things and go back to my Conscious Decisions post, maybe HE will start acting better.
Yes, there are still things that need to stand. Him listening, him not whining, him not peeing his pants, etc. But the overall attitude I exude could help, and has helped before.
Look at this child...
God I love this child!

No comments:
Post a Comment