Like...
The new bartender at the bar we go to. He's super cute and seems super nice. The other two bartenders, Chuck and Heather, have nothing but nice things to say about him every time I'm in there. Maybe they're trying to hook us up, or maybe he really is a nice guy. Who knows...
I want to hang up a bunch of Boston's one year pictures on the wall in 'my room' but I don't want to put a bunch of holes in my parents' wall. I'll have to look for those command strips and see if any of them will work for it.
Scout just farted and it reeks. (That wasn't an initial thought...it JUST happened). Yuck!
I was starting to read Twilight again because the new movie, Breaking Dawn is due out in November. However, every time I start reading it I fall asleep after reading three pages. So, its a slow process. I think I should just start with Breaking Dawn and see where I get.
I can't remember where that book is...
There's an owl outside my window. I keep hearing him HOOT. Pretty cool. If it were the only thing keeping me awake I'd be annoyed but its not....so its cool.
How much did the two half days and one full day cost at Boston's fill in babysitter. Because I don't have it right now. I'll have it next week for sure but not right now. Arg! Wish I wouldn't have had to wait for my pay to be fixed to my salary, kinda need that extra $5 an hour, thank you.
Pretty sure I don't like the frames I previously bought for Bs pics. Might have to go find some better ones.
I'm not 100% sure how much my pictures cost me, nor where to send the check. Its a weird system she's got. I'll have to email her or something.
Boston is going to be a lion for Halloween. I'm debating on going to Night Eyes and when. There is also a trick-or-treat thingy out at Jordan Creek on Halloween. What to do, what to do.
Should I get a new costume? Am I going out on Halloween? No clue. We'll see I guess.
I asked for the 30th and 31st off. Not sure if I got them yet or not. Guess we'll see on that too. If not I just hope I don't close so I can take B out.
Debating on buying a house now. I think if I did I wouldn't have much left over for doing fun stuff. Unless I can find something really cheap but really good. The one I've looked at a lot recently isn't too pricey and its nice. Doubt it'll still be on the market by the time I'm really ready for buying. Or should I get a townhouse? My only problem with a townhouse is...no backyard. I want my pup to have a place to run around like the crazy beast she is. Ugh! I dunno. Guess we'll see when the time gets a little closer.
I really need to go to sleep.
Boston is awesome. Except...wait for it...he did throw his first fit in public today. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do! lol He's never done that before! I blame Kelly. He was a little leery of her and then she picked him up and put him in the high chair and he was SOOOOO upset! First time he didn't sit nicely and just eat or play or whatever. Couldn't believe it! I'm sure Jessica will be happy to hear that. Haha!
I suddenly have a headache.
Maybe I should just read what I have and hope it puts me out...
Yea, that's what I'll do. I'll get the right book tomorrow. If I can find it....
No comments:
Post a Comment