Apparently not. So, I thought about it a little more today. This morning actually. Getting ready for work. Which is probably why I was 15 minutes late. I was too damn busy thinking about this stupid hanger and why I haven't just picked the damn thing up yet.
Honestly, I need that hanger right now. And I need that hanger to be right where it is.
Why?
Good question. (Same question I also asked myself this morning, while staring at it).
Because every time I step on it I get distracted. It helps me temporarily forget about the other bullshit I should be thinking about but don't want to. It frustrates me, this friggin' hanger. That stupid noise it makes when I step off of it. But for those few seconds that I'm pissed off about me not picking up that hanger, I forget about being pissed off about everything else. That noise sounds like this..."don't sweat the small stuff...ting-a-ling-a-ling".
Which, is a great message...coming from a hanger. Course, in my mind...I'm not sweating the small stuff. I'm sweating the big stuff.
Like,
1)...where the F am I going to live? I want and need to get out of my parents house so badly (nothing against them). I want to build a HOME for Boston and myself. I don't want it to be some shitty ass apartment that I'm nervous to be alone in at night.
2)...Where the hell does all my money go?! I had no problem paying for things when I was making $3 less per hour...now, I'm friggin' broke...all the time. That being said...how the F am I even going to AFFORD a place to live?!
3) I love my job. I love the people I work with. But the hours are killling me. Correction. The hours are making me feel like less of a mother than I should be. I HATE retail hours. I don't want to do it anymore. I want to be home every night to put my son to bed and I want to get up with him in the morning. I HATE IT!
To me. These are big things. So, while I thank you for trying to help, Mr. Hanger. You really aren't.
And yet...
There you lie...
That is pretty deep thinking for you about Mr. Hanger.
ReplyDeleteBut I get what you are saying.
It will all work out. You are strong, you are a great mom and a home is not a place, it's a state of mind.
You and Bos will have your own place eventually and it will be great.
Chin up.
Patience, patience, patience! So easy to say (to others) yet so friggin' hard to do. But in time things will fall into place as long as you...
ReplyDelete1. Believe in yourself
2. Accept the help from others open heatedly and with no guilt
3. Keep your goals realistic
It all takes time and time is all we have...so take advantage of your precious time and you'll accomplish great things. I know you will! <3