Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Update

Well, it has been quite a while, as usual. I don't have internet so it makes it hard and work has been crazy busy. Well, off and on. But now that stupid Hurricane Sandy has us all messed up. I finally got things done and have decided to update a little.

Let's see...

Boston had his swimming classes. If you can call them that. He LOVED them! He did so well, I was so happy. Yes, he even let Scott get in the water with him one time...or two...can't remember.

Halloween has come and gone. I'd post pics but...I'm at work and don't ahve access. If you're my friend on Facebook, you can see them there. Boston was a lion again. The costume still fit and I'm flat broke so we just did the same one again. No biggy, he was still realyl freakin' adorable! :) Presley went as Dorothy again so I wasn't the only parent who reused their childs costume for two years. (not sure why I felt bad about it). We went to Night Eyes. It was fun, Boston did really well going up to people and saying "trick or treat". Then ON Halloween we went over to Jessica and Steve's to trick or treak in their new neighborhood. At first I didn't think they really had that big of a neighborhood but once we started getting candy...I realized it was a pretty good size! And MUCH nicer than our neighborhood. No, No pot brownies were handed out to the kids (or parents) lol

Let's see....what else.

Oh, I received a whoppin' $22 of child support for the month of October. I freaked out a little bit...from close to $500 down to $22? Uh, yea...I depend on that money (even though I shouldn't). After calls to/from Jon's ex and employer, I found out that jon was on disability. He supposedly hurt his knee and was going to need surgery on it. Not quite sure I believe all of that but whatever. As of today it has been 16 days since I have heard from him (I'll get to that story in a bit) and it has been 3 months since he has seen his son. 3 MONTHS!!! How do you live with yourself?! ugh!

So, the contact I've had with Jon...to sum it all up he:

1. wishes he could see his son but his total c-nt of an ex-girlfriend (me) is "keeping" him from seeing Boston. Yea, ok pal...

2. had his car repossessed...this was also my fault because I am 'taking all of his money from him because I am a money grubbing whore'. (Funny, because at this point I was not receiving any money because his stupid ass was on disability

3. wishes things were different. He would've done anything for me if I had given him a chance. Pretty sure you had numerous chances and really you only had those because I was too stupid to see what a PIECE OF SHIT you are!

Good plan...call me a c-nt and a money grubbing whore and then try and be nice? You're to screwed up in the head I can't even begin to explain what is wrong with you. Pretty bad when the only thing your son knows about you is "Daddy's at work". Each time I hear that, I want to hunt you down and rip your fucking head off!

I'm going to calm down now. No use in gettin' al riled up.

Anywho...about me. Scott and I are doing well. We had a rough patch in there that has done a little damage but I think we'll be alright. I know my family thinks I'm a moron but...whatever (love you all).

Me, myself...well, that's a whole nother story...I'll write tomorrow. (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment