Thursday, April 25, 2013

Another Step

Well, as you now know I'll be moving in with Scott in a few months. It'll be gradual once he can get the chick that's renting his house out until August when my lease is up.

Since I had to give up my loveable and amazing puppy, Tippy...I've known that I would get another dog as soon as I could. Well...moving into Scott's house kinda of helps :) He has a huge yard. Anyways, I starting playing around with the thought of getting a dog and I have always been attracted to the Bernese Mountain dogs because they're big but they're calm and VERY good with kids. I looked and looked and looked and the only ones I could find were $1200 and located in like...Ohio so there would be an extra $300 shipping fee. $1500 for a dog?! No thank you! I kinda gave up on the BMD and looked at others. I decided to look ONE more time for the BMD and found on just two hours south for A LOT cheaper! They were born on 3/31 so they'd be ready to bring home on 5/27. I had discussed with Scott that the puppy would be Boston's birthday present, he liked that idea.

All said and done we've (I've) been talking to the breeders and we will be going to see our lil puppy (4 weeks old) this Saturday! We're so excited. I don't think Boston really gets what's going on or really knows that he's getting her, which is fine. He said if he were to get a dog that he would name it 'Puppy'...I think Scott and I will be naming her lol

This may be a crazy decision, just like all my other ones have apparently been recently, but whatever.

Here she is, the one on the left. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment